Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a photography software program developed by Adobe Systems for Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows, designed to assist Adobe Photoshop users in managing large quantities of digital images and doing post production work. It is not a file browser like Adobe Bridge, but rather an image management application database which helps in viewing, editing, and managing digital photos, the same way photographers used to do in the non-digital world.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom software provides a comprehensive set of digital photography tools, from powerfully simple one-click adjustments to cutting-edge advanced controls. Create images that inspire, inform, and delight.
Unlike traditional image editing software, Photoshop Lightroom is focused on the following workflow steps:
- Library – image collection review and organization – similar in concept to the ‘Organizer’ in Adobe Photoshop Elements
- Develop – non-destructive RAW and JPEG file editing
- Slideshow – tools and export features
- Print – layout options and preferences
- Web – automatic gallery creation and upload
- Tethered Capture Support for many popular Nikon and Canon DSLRs
The Develop module has a number of standard presets for color correction or effects and supports the sharing of custom presets online. Another often used feature in the Develop module is the ability to synchronize the edits from one particular photo to the whole selection.
For more information on downloads/purchasing and Features Samples visit on Adobe website: http://www.adobe.com