How to Promote Brand
Branding and promoting a brand is one of the vital aspect of business. Services can be offered very effectively and easily for a known brand. Establishing and making a brand known to rest of the world is one of the major task of every business enterprise. There are many ways to promote a brand and it is important that you do so. Promoting your brand is very critical to your business. It is no luck that Nike became one of the most famous and influential sports gear company in history. They didn’t sit around waiting for shoppers to see what they had, they promoted it like crazy! Nike spent billions on advertising to get to where they are today. However, they are a multinational company so relax if you think you have to spend the amount Nike did.
The place where you established your company is your headquarters. Best to promote your brand in the city you are located first. Start small and think big later. Attract consumers through promotion and advertising. Most Important… You need a product or service to make use of Brand.
What Brand Needs
- Theme Song
- Color theme
How can a Brand be promoted?
There are various ways a brand can be promoted so that it can be known and effective. Some of the best methods of promoting a brand
- Online Advertising
- Print Ads (magazine, newspaper)
- Radio Ad – How to create a Radio Ad for little to no cost.
- Signs and Flyers
- Sweepstakes or (Online)Contests
- Word of Mouth (WOM) – Marketing using WOM
You need to generate hype and customer’s retention rate so they will remember your brand and hopefully make a purchase on your products or services. That first purchase is very important since it will show the qualities of your products or services to the costumers which will determine if they will repeat the purchase. Repeated purchases promote trust and loyalty and soon you will have loyal customers.
Along with the above awareness its important that we need to use online awareness methods of making brand recognize to others, Off course, Social media, has become a new breather to breathe for business people. One can easily create awareness using social media sites. This has become one of the effective source of marketing for all gen X – i.e people belonging to 21st century. Its very simple to create awareness in social media just follow the following steps you can find results immediately:
- Consider using popular, free options like blogs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and so on. Of course, for small-business owners without the manpower to effectively manage too many destinations, you should consider testing each of these to determine which social media service you’re most likely to stick with over the long haul. This will become your core destination. All your other online destinations should link back to the core
- Publish meaningful and useful Content: One of the most important aspects to accomplishing this with your branded online destinations is to continually publish meaningful content that adds value to the reader’s experience. The goal is to publish useful information that people will want to talk about — and then share with their own audiences. This creates additional ways for people to find your branded destinations and it can lead to higher rankings from search engines like Google. Here’s one way to think about it: If you have a website with 10 pages of content, there are 10 ways for search engines to find your site. If you attach a blog to that website and write a new post every day for a year, you will have 365 more ways for Google to find your site, and your brand. I call this the compounding effect of blogging. You cannot buy that kind of access to a global audience.
- Endorsement: Since the world is run by people’s recommendations, it is better for you to get an endorsement from a happy customer, or perhaps an expert of the industry, or a respected society figure. This will give you more credibility as well as respect so the more positive things people say about you, your brand will definitely grow bigger as well.
- Think different and Act different: If you are able to offer a totally new perspective and a fresh concept, a lot of people will gravitate to you. That is why it is very vital that you learn to have a unique identity and take a specific niche for you business. The more you are able to make use of your distinctive personality and different ideas, and carve your very own niche, and then you are off to a better future.
- Give more than what you receive: Success in social media marketing depends on being useful and developing relationships. If you spend all of your time promoting then no one will want to listen to you. It’s not a short-term tactic, rather a long-term strategy that can deliver sustainable, organic growth through ongoing, consistent participation. A good rule of thumb is to apply the 80-20 rule to your social media marketing efforts. Spend no more than 20 percent of your time in self-promotional activities and conversations, and at least 80 percent on non-self-promotional activities. In time, you’ll see your business grow from your efforts. And it starts with leveraging these fundamentals.